..דף תלוש

How sick i am if I'm kinda jealous of her

I'm worried about her but im sort of jealous 

Ifffff

Stupid little girl 

Stupid voices in my head

I need to control it but its too much

Aaaaa ana give me a break please

I told her today that the thought and the voices came back

It's like to admit that is real

That ana came back to me big time

And i dont do anything about it but its real

Actually i cant do anything even if i want to cause im here 

Maybe I do need that

Maybe im actually sick and ana is controlling me 

It's becoming harder and harder 

I wanna cry 

Oof

I need help

..דף תלוש

שונאת פלאשבקים שונאת שונאת

..דף תלוש

פוסטראומה אני שונאת אותך

איך עכשיו אני אמורה לאכול

אני בוכה כמו מטומטמת

..דף תלוש

מבועתת

כמו אישה

שנגעו בה

יותר מדי

 

(לא מילים שלי)

 

 

 

פאק פאק פאק

פלאשבקים בשפע

איך נרדמים

..דף תלושאחרונה

אנה נמאס לי ממך

לכי ממני אני מתחננת

..דף תלוש

Like literally WTF

I'm kinda scared

And it's not good

At all

And I need to know it'll get dealt with

It reminded me the time in the hospital and it's bad

What do I do

Dammit

אפשר תרגום?זית שמן ודבש

אין לך Google Translate?Gini

אני רציני, מה לעזאזל

אני די מפחד

וזה לא טוב

ממש לא

ואני צריך לדעת שיטפלו בזה

זה הזכיר לי את התקופה בבית החולים וזה גרוע

מה אני עושה

לעזאזל

אין לי מושגזית שמן ודבש

..דף תלוש

למה בעצם?

..דף תלוש

למה אתה רוצה תרגום?

ככהזית שמן ודבשאחרונה

כי בא לי

קעקועיםxmasterx

נכנסים בלילה למקעקע

תל אביב

אני מתיישב

והוא אומר לי שלכל אחד יש אלף קעקועים עליו

רק צריך להסתכל

אצלי הם צפים מלמטה אז זה קל

רק ללחוץ במקום הנכון ולהעתיק

..דף תלוש

I hate that I feel like this

I'm supposed to have fun but I'm crying in bed with a terrible headache

The pill didn't help

And I need to sleep for a million years

Why am I like this

Fuck

אולי יעניין אותך