..דף תלוש

I'm so hoping that he didn't mean to something like that

Because I'm already freaked out and it gives me flashbacks

God I hate this

Can I fall asleep please please 

..דף תלושאחרונה

Ew ew ew ew ew ew

Aaaaaaaaaaa

I knew it

Why god why

Why all the weirdoes finds me

And why on earth i keep trusting them

I hate people

May I dissappear please please pretty please

How can I sleep now ah

..דף תלוש

Like literally WTF

I'm kinda scared

And it's not good

At all

And I need to know it'll get dealt with

It reminded me the time in the hospital and it's bad

What do I do

Dammit

אפשר תרגום?זית שמן ודבש

אין לך Google Translate?Gini

אני רציני, מה לעזאזל

אני די מפחד

וזה לא טוב

ממש לא

ואני צריך לדעת שיטפלו בזה

זה הזכיר לי את התקופה בבית החולים וזה גרוע

מה אני עושה

לעזאזל

אין לי מושגזית שמן ודבש

..דף תלוש

למה בעצם?

..דף תלוש

למה אתה רוצה תרגום?

ככהזית שמן ודבשאחרונה

כי בא לי

קעקועיםxmasterx

נכנסים בלילה למקעקע

תל אביב

אני מתיישב

והוא אומר לי שלכל אחד יש אלף קעקועים עליו

רק צריך להסתכל

אצלי הם צפים מלמטה אז זה קל

רק ללחוץ במקום הנכון ולהעתיק

..דף תלוש

I hate that I feel like this

I'm supposed to have fun but I'm crying in bed with a terrible headache

The pill didn't help

And I need to sleep for a million years

Why am I like this

Fuck

אולי יעניין אותך