..דף תלוש

"I want to get better"

I need to remember that

It seems impossible now

But I wanna believe so bad that it can get better

My PTSD is controlling me

And I wanna take care of that

I don't know how

But I want to

Next week I'll see her

I hope she can help

I'm tired

Of everything

I need to get some rest but I don't know how

Tomorrow I'll go to the ocean and it'll make me feel better

I have no power at the moment

I need to eat soon and it's difficult right now

I just wanna feel okay for a while

Is that too much to ask

Tatte I need you

Please help me

I don't know how But I need help

My parents think that I'm better but I'm not

I'm literally drowning

I'm trying to keep my head above the water

But it's so hard

Today was a lot

She asked me if she can help and I told her I don't wanna talk about it

I'm silent and that's bad

But i can't talk

It's so hard for me I don't know how to do it

God I need you

Make it a little bit easier please

I'm begging you

Please 

..דף תלושאחרונה

I hate that

I need to sleep But the only thing in my head is the flashbacks

Tomorrow should be fun and good

I need to get through the night

But how can I fall asleep with all this flashbacks

Maybe I need to go downstairs and take an sos but I have no power for anything right now

I need to go there and i can't get myself out of the bed

Everything hurts

I kinda want to s.h

I can't. I can't

750 days

Oh my god it's so fucking much

I can't break it now

Aaaaa I'm trying to breathe and I can't

I wanna scream for my life

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

God please make me dissappear

Please 

..דף תלוש

Like literally WTF

I'm kinda scared

And it's not good

At all

And I need to know it'll get dealt with

It reminded me the time in the hospital and it's bad

What do I do

Dammit

אפשר תרגום?זית שמן ודבש

אין לך Google Translate?Gini

אני רציני, מה לעזאזל

אני די מפחד

וזה לא טוב

ממש לא

ואני צריך לדעת שיטפלו בזה

זה הזכיר לי את התקופה בבית החולים וזה גרוע

מה אני עושה

לעזאזל

אין לי מושגזית שמן ודבש

..דף תלוש

למה בעצם?

..דף תלוש

למה אתה רוצה תרגום?

ככהזית שמן ודבשאחרונה

כי בא לי

קעקועיםxmasterx

נכנסים בלילה למקעקע

תל אביב

אני מתיישב

והוא אומר לי שלכל אחד יש אלף קעקועים עליו

רק צריך להסתכל

אצלי הם צפים מלמטה אז זה קל

רק ללחוץ במקום הנכון ולהעתיק

..דף תלוש

I hate that I feel like this

I'm supposed to have fun but I'm crying in bed with a terrible headache

The pill didn't help

And I need to sleep for a million years

Why am I like this

Fuck

אולי יעניין אותך