..דף תלוש

Everyone keeps going with their lives and im stuck behind

I wanna dream

And make my dreams come true

I wanna make art

I want a relationship

I wanna live in Jerusalem maybe

But instead I'm going there

I just written about how I'm a fighter And stuff but it comes and goes and now it's gone

She literally sold her art today

I want this

I wanna make people happy with my talents

I wanna make art

Maybe photography

Maybe jewelry

I don't know I just know that I wanna have dreams and goals in life

Not just being stuck with all the disorders and the voices in my head

I wanna live in real

Oof

I need a hug right now

I'm so nervous about Monday

It's so scary

Tatte I need you with me

Please let me feel you

Please be with me in every step and every move

.I need you

Love you

Maybe

I don't know

Good night world 

..דף תלושאחרונה

It's fucking happening

Aaaaaaa

I need to calm down but how

I need a hug and a two years of sleeping

And good people

Tomorrow I'll see her and that's good

And I'm going to Jerus and that is also good

I have a lot of stuff with me and I'm hoping I'll be okay with them

At least in Monday they will drive me

Aaaa I need to release some tension

Tonight I really need to sleep

Have a good night ah girl

Love you 

..דף תלוש

Like literally WTF

I'm kinda scared

And it's not good

At all

And I need to know it'll get dealt with

It reminded me the time in the hospital and it's bad

What do I do

Dammit

אפשר תרגום?זית שמן ודבש

אין לך Google Translate?Gini

אני רציני, מה לעזאזל

אני די מפחד

וזה לא טוב

ממש לא

ואני צריך לדעת שיטפלו בזה

זה הזכיר לי את התקופה בבית החולים וזה גרוע

מה אני עושה

לעזאזל

אין לי מושגזית שמן ודבש

..דף תלוש

למה בעצם?

..דף תלוש

למה אתה רוצה תרגום?

ככהזית שמן ודבשאחרונה

כי בא לי

קעקועיםxmasterx

נכנסים בלילה למקעקע

תל אביב

אני מתיישב

והוא אומר לי שלכל אחד יש אלף קעקועים עליו

רק צריך להסתכל

אצלי הם צפים מלמטה אז זה קל

רק ללחוץ במקום הנכון ולהעתיק

..דף תלוש

I hate that I feel like this

I'm supposed to have fun but I'm crying in bed with a terrible headache

The pill didn't help

And I need to sleep for a million years

Why am I like this

Fuck

אולי יעניין אותך